Tella is a Loom or Vidyard alternative with two key differences. 1. many more filming, layout and background options 2. Filming with clips - allowing you to record them once, and re-use and remix them, so you can scale.
They also have a beautiful landing page. First, click here to view it and then read on to find out what you can learn from it.
What I love... the benefits-based headline
- Like last week's headline from Bannerbear, Tella focuses on the fact you can send personalised videos at scale
- This is a benefit of the tool, although we're yet to learn how Tella achieves it
Product (and benefits explained)
- The subheading gets into the product itself: record video in your browser
- 'Personalisation at scale' benefit evidenced by introducing Clips
- And more benefits - 'save hours each week' and 'videos that convert'
- The most common doubt of visitors to SaaS pages - how much?
- Tella addresses this in the CTA. Nice and simple
Show not tell
- If your SaaS creates something for the user, visitors want to see it
- This is show not tell
- Don't explain why your videos are amazing - show me one, like Tella
Support claims with testimonials
- Make awesome claims on your landing page: like Tella's stand out
- Then back them up with testimonials
- Tella supports its claims with customer testimonials, like this:
You can't just list benefits
- Visitors often want certain features from your product
- Benefits are great, but at some point you have to reveal what you have
- Here's where a feature summary can help
- Icons increase the scan-ability of this section
Repeat your CTA at the end of your page
- It's proven to lift conversion!
- When the visitor reaches the end of your landing page - show your CTA
- Here's how Tella do it (remember to address doubts again!)