Want to understand the landing page anatomy? Even a small increase in your landing page conversion can generate £1000s more revenue for your business each year. But most founders struggle with the basics of landing page best practice.
My simple visual guide below explains the 6 key elements every landing page needs to perform: the anatomy of a high-converting landing page. I introduce the section, the elements it's made of, and why you need it.
Almost every landing page should start with these key elements to guarantee you have the basics covered. Only add more elements if you believe it will support your key call to action (CTA).
Graphic: the anatomy of a high-converting landing page
- When building your landing page, ensure you avoid these conversion killers.
Other sections of a high-converting landing page
- Hero section
- Pain: conversion copy: read about using PAS to drive conversion
- And review these 14 amazing examples of B2B copywriting.
- Testimonials are great for social proof. Here's a testimonial teardown.
- Case Studies are also good social proof. Here's 3 examples of case studies.
- A great image can increase landing page conversion. Read: landing page images.
Deconstruction of the Popwork landing page anatomy
Benefits based Hero
2️⃣ Embedded sign-up form in the landing page, removing friction / the need to load another page to begin signing up.— Olly roastmylandingpage.com (@helloitsolly) May 11, 2021
This also collects emails from people who go on to abandon sign up funnel. pic.twitter.com/9HgnTFcB8G